Monday 25 July 2016

Impulsable!

Impulsable.com

I want to take 5 minutes out of my day to mention this great new little shop!

I'm trying to move towards fashion, which some of you may have seen on my Instagram, and I think this shop has some excellent pieces for you to purchase.

They do free worldwide shipping and their items are pretty cheap for what your buying.

I thought I'd list some of my favourites.

Deep Blue Bikini - £18. 

Have you seen those expensive bikinis that are block colours? They always have added support, because the last thing you want is *something* falling out when you're cruising down that water slide.

I always look for bikinis that aren't too small or too thin, but this one looks perfect!

The colour will suit anyone and the shape could fit any type of body.

At £18 you can hardly complain.






Retro High Waist Swimsuit- £20. 


Don't we all love a high waist swimsuit?

It holds everything in and makes you feel absolutely fabulous.

The colours are pretty neutral, so again it would suit any type of person.

I love myself a high waist bikini or swimsuit, and I will definitely be purchasing this!







T-Shirts! 

All I can say is that these t-shirts are perfect, will go great with jeans for a comfy day and are all round sassy. I chose some of my favourites for you guys to see.

Tits T-Shirt- £16
I Speak Sarcasm T-Shirt- £12

Eyelash T-Shirt- £10














One last favourite!

I absolutely adore a playsuit and this one really made me wow.

It is hard to come by a playsuit which is good quality but cheap at the same time. I've purchased them for sometimes £40 in the past.

Floral Jumpsuit- £20.

I hope one or two of these has caught your eye but why don't you take a look here at some of the products.

Also, get 10% off your order when you use the discount code- rachelush 

Until next time, Rachel <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! - Rachel x