Sunday 12 June 2016

Lush Manchester Arndale Haul!

Haul Time! 

So when I went to Lush Arndale, I had to pick up just a few things. Here is a breakdown of my haul :)


I needed a few essentials but many of the things were just for me to try! There are lots of new exclusives at Lush Arndale.

Sophisticated Eye Shadow Powder 

I say eyeshadow powder as Sophisticated seems to be a cream eyeshadow on the Lush website still.

I was asked what eyeshadows I tend to go for and I answered that I used browns a lot. The lovely staff member suggested I try this and swatched it on my hand.

It was a beautiful colour of shimmering brown and I felt it had an almost purple tinge to it.

You can expect to see me wearing this on my Instagram!

Price - £10.

Smugglers Soul Multipurpose Cream and SuperDad Bath Bomb 

I didn't really intend to buy any of the Father Day range, but I could hardly resist the fab products being offered.  

When the staff member showed me Smugglers Soul, I instantly fell in love with it. The natural but beautiful smell was great, and it was so moisturising on the skin! 

I found that during the day I kept on smelling the moisture after being sprayed without about 15 billion different Lush products. 

The bath bomb was a must. I tend to not buy bath bombs as much from Lush as I have so many to get through. I treated myself to this one as it had some great colours, looked fab in the water and smelled awesome! 

Multipurpose Cream- £14.95
Bath Bomb- £3.95
SuperDad in action! 

93,000 Miles Shower Jelly 

I talk about this product a lot because I love it so much! 

It is a real staple product and since my other one turned yucky, I decided to treat myself to a brand new tub. 

I tend to go for the smaller tubs in staple jellies for some unknown reason, maybe its because I prefer to use smaller ones in the shower? I have nooooo idea.

Though, as someone with chronic pain, I totally recommend this product to anyone who has any kind of muscle or joint pain. 


Price-  £3.75 for 100g  £7.50 for 250g

Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water 

As a lover of Tea Tree Water, I've always been hesitant to try other toners. Though, the staff member recommended this to me.

When I told her that I have combo skin (oily t zone, random spots etc but dry sometimes) and that I use Tea Tree Water, she suggested that maybe it dried my skin out. 

She told me the Rose Absolute would reduce redness whilst toning and balancing the skin. 

I've tried it a few times but due to a recent spot appearance, I've gone back to my Tea Tree Water for the time being. 

Price- £4.50 for 100g  £8.50 for 250g 

Sea Salted Caramel Soap

In Oxford Street, I loved Sea Salted Caramel Soap and its scent. 

Unfortunately, I picked up the wrong slice of soap and staff members didn't really give me the option to pick the one I did want. Something to this day I still find slightly annoying as I was on crutches and wanted a *little* help... but I don't hold grudges (obviously).

Luckily, I found this gem in Lush Arndale and had to snatch up a piece! 
I haven't got round to using it yet but it has a distinct Yog Nog scent to it, so if you like that then you will love this!

It's sort of a burned Yog Nog scent, and it smells preeeetty good. 


Price- £4.10 per 100g

Bamboozled Lip Stain

Ever since I saw this on AllThingsLushs page etc, I have always wanted to try it!

I had no luck in Oxford Street with it but managed to get one in Lush Arndale.

What really strikes me is the packaging and design of it. It's such a good use of something which can be thrown in the compost when finished with.

The staff member told me that Mark, the owner of Lush, had some bamboo left and decided to use it for this lip stain. So the shoot of the bamboo acts as the lip stain holder... cool, right?

I've tried it on my lips and it's definitely bright, so be prepared for a swatch post on Instagram or here very soon.

Price- £15

Blonde Eyebrow Crayon 

Admittedly, I am still getting used to filling in my eyebrows, and it still scares me.

Though, when I saw this in Lush and tried it, I wasn't so scared of filling them in anymore.

It's a lovely tame colour which you can intensify with how much you use, and you can also use an eyebrow brush with it to create a more natural look.

The fact it was a crayon really interested me and I have used it, and so far it seems good.

Though, eventually, I will let you guys know what I think of it!
 Price- £7

American Cream Hair Conditioner

This is another staple product for me.

I have used American Cream for a couple of months now and I find it leaves my hair smelling amazing.

It isn't too thick on hair but definitely conditions it, and this is coming from someone who can get extremely knotty hair.

It is also definitely a reasonable price!

Price- £4.75 for 100g   £9.25 for 250g   £14.95 for 500g   £25.50 for 1kg


Thanks for reading guys and hope you enjoyed!

Have a great week and see you guys soon.

Rachel xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! - Rachel x