Sunday 29 May 2016

Question and Answer #1

You asked... I answer... 

I asked my Instagram followers to ask some questions on anything and you delivered. 

I'll try to answer to the best of my knowledge and thanks to everyone who involved them in this. 

This is my 1st  Q & A and I hope it's not the last.

lushlover620: What was your first bubble bar and did you use it right?

My 1st bubble bar was Comforter and I'm fairly certain I used it right. I did the correct thing where you ask someone in the shop what it is or they demo it.

I've seen far too much money go *literally* down the drain when people throw in bubble bars thinking it's a bath bomb... and it kills me inside.

lushie08: What are your top 5 regular line products from lush? Xx

I like when people ask me about regular line products! I feel that we focus too much on everything which is limited or a Kitchen product, which can make people feel out of this lovely Lushie community.

So, 

1. Tea Tree Water Toner- I use this EVERY NIGHT and it is now part of my skincare routine. It is a toner, I've found, which isn't too harsh on the skin. For me, with kind of a mix between oily and normal skin at times, it does a good job.

2. 9 to 5- Lord praise the people who invented this. It is a lovely go to cleanser when you get up. You just wipe every mistake you made the night before when you left your make- up on.

3. Big Blue- One of my first bath bombs from Lush when I got back into it last summer. It is lovely on the skin and I absolutely adore it!

4. Dream Cream- I used this for my itchy scar and I find it works, literally, like a dream. I gave some to a friend when they were sunburned and they commented on how amazing it felt. 

5. Okay, this is definitely Karma bubble bar. One of my first bubble bars and a scent I used to love and still do to this day. 

intergalacticlushgirls: What is your favourite Lush scent?

At this moment, it has to be Twilight. I love the malty lavender scent... really helps me to sleep... and I totally don't have 5 bottles of the shower gel in my wardrobe *shifty eyes*

liverpoollushie: What Lush product that everyone loves do you dislike?

I always tell this story and everyone must have heard it by now. I really went off Grass scent when I tried to eat the flowers on the bubble bar and almost vomited. Every time I smell that, I get flashbacks of that stupid moment in my life.

alushielife: What is your desert island lush bath or shower cocktail? (Consisting of up to 5 products)

I don't really have anything which is my signature yet... so I'll throw together some products I love.

Butterball SG, Twilight SG, Magic Bath Bomb, Blue Skies Bubble Bar and Yog Nog Soap (yummy)

enya_91: Why do you use several products in the same bath? I only ever use one bath bomb.

Sometimes I only use 1 or 2, but its just something I do. I like to mix and match what I use, plus it can make products last longer (say if you use bits and bobs of bubble bars with other things)

Though everyone is different! 

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day/night.

- Rachel xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think! - Rachel x